I came across this list in recent years, source unknown. It shows what is important to clients, not necessarily creative awards. It’s a few years old now but worth a read. And it came from direct client feedback.
- Work in agile and adaptive ways (Be Flexible)
- Bring new consumer insights (Be Proactive)
- Develop solutions that can live in multiple communication channels (Don’t just think of the Hollywood TV ad)
- Collaborate internally to insure that the best ideas emerge (Use all the idea diversity in your agency)
- Contribute solutions that transcend advertising
- Provide ideas without waiting to be asked. Like 2
- Be more focussed on results and take responsibility for effectiveness (It’s not a joke telling or colouring in competition)
- Show leadership in digital marketingMake sure your best talent to contributing to the business
- Show leadership in digital marketing (Not just duplicating the same media plan)
- Identify and explore new channels and approaches.
Smart Media works with creative agencies to help them give the best experience to their customers and staff.